Latest C-Mix

Home Movies Games Comics Characters
Downloads History Miscellaneous Forum

ACE Character Designer
It is currently October 16th, 2017, 6:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, gtfo.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Poster Message Extra info
 Post subject: request!!!
PostPosted: August 30th, 2012, 5:02 pm 
Awards
Forgetful
Forgetful

Yogurt tokens: 10250
Request form
Show (full body, waist up, chest up, head): Full body
Pose: See http://puu.sh/10urr
Skin colour: Pale white
mimecraft (I knew the mimes would come for us!!!) expression: Smirking with a slight smug look
Eyebrow thickness/style: Thin, wispy, but clearly visible. Have them match the hair color.
Eye colour: Hazel
Hair colour/style: See http://puu.sh/10urr
Body clothing, such as shirts and sweaters: See http://puu.sh/10urr
Leg clothing, such as pants and shorts: See http://puu.sh/10urr
Footwear, such as shoes and sandals: See http://puu.sh/10urr
Accessories, such as wristbands: See http://puu.sh/10urr
Other equipment/details: The weapon must look EXACTLY like the one in the screenshot. Also, the image should look as if you're standing in front of the people in the drawing looking at them. Additionally, I would like it if you drew Vallacre the Slaughterer and Nicholas in with my character. See this video for reference as to what they look like. I would prefer Vallacre be hovering slightly behind the Necromancer. Also, Vallacre should be holding his sword as he does in the video (kind of relaxed, but still ready to swing it should he need to) and he should be slightly transparent. Nicholas should be standing to the right of the Necromancer. Nicholas should be holding his arm out like he's a butler (see this image).
Other information (exclude nose, etc.): I don't know what to put here. I might as well post this screenshot of Vallacre since you'll more than likely not be able to see close-up details of him from that video.
[Reveal] Spoiler: It's slaughterin' time!

The background should be similar to that of Reshpon, Village of Pain's. You don't have to make it look EXACTLY like it, but I would be unhappy if it looks completely different.
The dimensions of the image should be 300x300. Any bigger than that is slightly acceptable, but if it exceeds that by too much I'll be mad.

Post subject: Re: request!!!
PostPosted: September 8th, 2012, 4:46 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Yogurt tokens: 10750
Did you want something like this for the pose?
Attachment:
DFO_Kasumei.jpg

Your request has a lot of things that kinda contradict each other, so I don't think I can do this to your original specifications.
  • Pose vs. smug/smirk: Since she's kinda slouching, it's hard to give her a look that says "I'm better than you". She can't look down on people looking like that because then it looks like she's just looking down out of shame. If she looks forward, she just looks determined.
  • Eyebrows vs. 300x300: If I make them blonde, they won't be visible.
  • Eye colour vs. 300x300: You won't really be able to tell.
  • Full body vs. Vallacre/Nicholas: A full body character kinda takes up a lot of room. I can kinda fit Vallacre and Nicholas in, but they won't be as large as they should be.
  • Vallacre vs. everything: I don't think his sword can fit unless most of it is cut off.

This is how it looks 300x300:
Attachment:
DFO_Kasumei2.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: September 10th, 2012, 6:20 pm 
Awards
Forgetful
Forgetful

Danno wrote:
Did you want something like this for the pose?
Attachment:
DFO_Kasumei.jpg

Your request has a lot of things that kinda contradict each other, so I don't think I can do this to your original specifications.
  • Pose vs. smug/smirk: Since she's kinda slouching, it's hard to give her a look that says "I'm better than you". She can't look down on people looking like that because then it looks like she's just looking down out of shame. If she looks forward, she just looks determined.
    I see what you mean about this. I guess that a look of determination would be better than a smirk. I like the way you drew the pose, so keep it like that.
  • Eyebrows vs. 300x300: If I make them blonde, they won't be visible.
  • Eye colour vs. 300x300: You won't really be able to tell.
    Okay, I guess that it being 300x300 or less doesn't really matter. Use as big a picture as you need to.
  • Full body vs. Vallacre/Nicholas: A full body character kinda takes up a lot of room. I can kinda fit Vallacre and Nicholas in, but they won't be as large as they should be.
    I think my response to the 300x300 limitation fits this, too? I dunno.
  • Vallacre vs. everything: I don't think his sword can fit unless most of it is cut off.
    Make the image as big as you need it to be to fit everything in. Everything.

PS: Here's another reference image for Vallacre. I don't know how well you could see the details of his outfit when he was slightly transparent.

PostPosted: September 30th, 2012, 4:56 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Oops I accidentally neglected this for 3 weeks. Is this request still desired?

PostPosted: September 30th, 2012, 8:52 pm 
Awards
Forgetful
Forgetful

"accidently"
it's ok I believe you

also yes /smile

PostPosted: October 24th, 2012, 6:17 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Danno wrote:
Oops I accidentally neglected this for 3 weeks. Is this request still desired?

PostPosted: October 24th, 2012, 8:09 pm 
Awards
Forgetful
Forgetful

Kasumei wrote:
"accidently"
it's ok I believe you

also yes /smile

PostPosted: November 19th, 2012, 11:34 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Progress.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: January 18th, 2013, 11:29 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Oops I accidentally neglected this for 2 months. Do you still want this? Here's an update since I kinda felt like drawing.

PostPosted: January 20th, 2013, 1:06 am 
Awards
Forgetful
Forgetful

I like it, aside from the weapon color and the mimecraft (I knew the mimes would come for us!!!) expression. I'll upload a screenshot of the weapon w/o effects on high tomorrow so you can see the weapon's actual colors. I didn't want the reinforcement glow to be in the picture, but that slipped my mind when I was uploading those screenshots the first time. >.>

As for the face, now that I see what I was describing drawn, it's nasty and she looks constipated or something (this isn't an insult to your art). If it wouldn't be too much of a hassle, I'd like it to be changed to something like the mimecraft (I knew the mimes would come for us!!!) expression in the attached image.

PS: Thank you for not forgetting about this request. /relevance

Forum locked This topic is locked, gtfo.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next