Return of the Forum

View and comment on Cloudflash's updates/news.
Danno
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Return of the Forum

Post by Danno »

Well, I finally revived the forum. I figured I should upgrade it to the latest version of phpBB since it'd have to be redesigned to match the site, anyway. It took a while 'cause it was a bit of a hassle to save all the old user accounts and posts. Everything's been restored, so our old members can enjoy cringing out to their archived posts from 10 years ago. Meanwhile, new accounts will see a wasteland of a forum with practically zero posts on it! I forgot to make a backup of some files before the big move, so we lost all our old attachments and most of our avatars.

We don't have a chatbox at the moment, but I'll see if I can get one up and running again. Other than that, I guess the forum is open for business. I'll update the hideous default graphics as we go along.
And it was finally my turn to be given the test. The teacher handed me a couple papers with material on "life". I remember thinking, "is this the final test?"
-Honor

sparequid
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Return of the Forum

Post by sparequid »

Stop being lazy and give us a chatbox........ selling tb 50K+burk!
the extra mile is a lonely place, so give a smile and a warm embrace

Danno
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Re: Return of the Forum

Post by Danno »

o hey Sparequid. You raise a valid point.
And it was finally my turn to be given the test. The teacher handed me a couple papers with material on "life". I remember thinking, "is this the final test?"
-Honor