Well!
View and comment on Cloudflash's updates/news.
Danno
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Well!

Post by Danno »

I made a new comic for the hell of it. The final Smash Bros DLC character, Sora, was announced and released this month. I'm pretty slow on the uptake here, but what can I say? I've been busy. For many, Sora is a dream come true. For others, it signifies the death of their own dreams. Smash Bros is among my favourite games. It's been a hell of a ride, but part of me is sad they don't just keep adding characters indefinitely until I get the ones I want!

In other news, I've been thinking about shutting down the Cloudflash forum. Social media has effectively killed small community forums, I think. In today's busy life, who has time to navigate a forum, click a topic, click the "reply" button, and type up a well-thought response to be permanently etched into the internet for all to judge? And to do all this while also keeping up with their obligatory social media accounts? Impossible.

Anyway, at this point, it's needless work for me to keep the forum updated, to bother with its mobile compatibility/consistency, and to check it every so often to ensure spambots haven't run rampant. Looks like anyone wanting to be part of the community will simply have to hop on the Discord train! I can't be bothered to remove the forum right this second, though. I have too much other stuff to do!
And it was finally my turn to be given the test. The teacher handed me a couple papers with material on "life". I remember thinking, "is this the final test?"
-Honor