All times are UTC - 6 hours

Poster Message Extra info
 Post subject: Deja vu
PostPosted: August 18th, 2012, 2:30 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Yogurt tokens: 10920
Another year, another pointless anniversary post. Cloudflash is now 8 years old. It feels to me as though last year's anniversary wasn't that long ago... most likely because I barely got anything done, I suppose, and my completed works serve as a timeline in my mind. To put it another way, it feels like I wasted most of the year and hardly have anything to remember it by. One chapter of An Improved Society, six C-Mix comics, the Outrageous Orange forum skin, and those things I mentioned in my last news post.

Yet again, I tried to get "Cloudflash Dream Battle" done for this year's anniversary. While I made good progress, the bottomline is that it didn't get finished. I was hoping to have the entire game done, then I was hoping to just have some survival mode done, then I was hoping to just have the enemy AI functional for a simple training mode or whatever. I think I'd probably be able to accomplish that with another 20 hours to work on the game, but I haven't been willing to put that much spare time into the game after coming home exhausted from my recently acquired job. So, this game will be late. I dunno how late, but I assure you I intend to finish this project.

Now then... I can't very well let the day end having been emptyhanded. I'll try to make some new C-Mix and maybe something else. I may not have done much this year, but I'm still dreaming big and aiming big. Well, not really "big", but I have my own goals and projects I'm working towards reaching, such as intending to have 30 (24 new) C-Mix comics made this year! Don't let your life pass you by idling in the chatbox; set goals and accomplish them! KAIJI!!

edit: So, I made two new comics... though I skipped making one on Thursday, so you guys pretty much got scammed here. I'll try to make something tomorrow to make up for it.

Post subject: Re: Deja vu
PostPosted: August 18th, 2012, 3:37 pm 
Awards
An Improved Society's #1 fan and interpreter
An Improved Society's #1 fan and interpreter

Yogurt tokens: 13125
Happy birthday, cloudflash. And to many more to come. /wrap