All times are UTC - 6 hours

Poster Message Extra info
 Post subject: I am playing video games
PostPosted: January 8th, 2016, 2:03 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Yogurt tokens: 10295
Cloudflash's trend of no content continues as I have been playing a lot of video games when I'm not at work. We used to have this problem when I was playing DFO and/or H&H throughout the past few years. This time, you can blame the dryspell on me going back and playing all the good console games I missed out on throughout the years.
I've spent the last couple years collecting games for Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS, PS2, and PS3. I have most of the ones I want, though there's still some ways to go. I was concerned some games might become harder to find or become more expensive as time goes on, which is why I done went and just bought them all right away. Anyway, there's still more games coming out that I want, but I have to beat the ones I already have (or am already playing through) before I can play new games! Or at least that's what I vaguely tell myself.

I somewhat recently beat Assassin's Creed 4, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, Tales of Symphonia, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, DDR Mario Mix, Kirby Triple Deluxe, and Professor Layton: Unwound Future. Currently I'm working on Xenoblade X, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Codename STEAM. I've got plenty of lengthy games ahead of me, like Skyrim and the Kingdom Hearts series.
Maybe I'll try and focus a little more on projects after the next game I beat as a sort of intermission between games. Maybe. I currently have a YouTube video almost done. It's been sitting almost done for weeks. I should really finish it.

Post subject: Re: I am playing video games
PostPosted: January 13th, 2016, 7:41 pm 
Awards
I have a dream
I have a dream

Yogurt tokens: 5625
Well maybe if you hadn't DFO'd so much, you might have completed way more games by now /excited

Upload some photos???? I always like photos. Your gaming reminds me I've wanted to complete Fallout 4, Skyrim also, Zelda on the DS (can't remember the title), Don't Starve Shipwrecked on PC.. one day.

Youtube video, on games? Looking forward to your projects, as I come by sporadically to check if you've done anything productive.

PostPosted: January 14th, 2016, 12:51 am 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

I was planning to post videos of me playing games, but then I encountered a few problems.
1) I'm not spontaneous enough to think of interesting commentary consistently.
2) I tend to kinda mumble commentary. For these two problems, writing a script and doing a voice over probably suits me better. I'm undecided on how to make it not seem so "fake", though. Sometimes I see funny things as I play a game, you just can't script that!
3) My game capture thing uses an odd format, making video editing more complicated than it should be. My computer isn't powerful enough.

Pictures to come when it's day time and I can get some sunlight. Indoor lighting sucks.

PostPosted: January 14th, 2016, 8:28 pm 
Awards
I have a dream
I have a dream

Well, Nate (Scubastove), has similar problems.. he can list so many. I'm one of them ~ I interrupt abruptly without considering what he's doing >_<

yesss pictures, I always like imagery.. Does Fel play with you/ and/or watch? I've still got a scar from how pro Fel and you are at supersmash that I sucked so hard :l

PostPosted: January 16th, 2016, 4:18 am 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

ogod, sorry 4 bein so relentless.

We're both focusing on beating some of the many single player games we have, though we both tend to kinda watch what each other is playing. We haven't played much multiplayer stuff lately, but we were almost solely playing multiplayer stuff up until a month or two ago. Will probably return to multiplayer games after beating a few more single player games in progress.

4got pix, will t8ke pix 2moro

PostPosted: January 16th, 2016, 6:41 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Here are some pix! Note: I just bought three PS2 games, one PS3 game, and one 3DS game today. Also there are three 3DS pre-orders on the way for next month.
Also note that I seem to be missing some games... I had Metroid Prime on Gamecube and Final Fantasy 7 on PS1. It appears my siblings have misplaced them. I hope they will turn up someday.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: January 17th, 2016, 6:38 am 
Awards
I have a dream
I have a dream

Omg that's like 2x Nate's steam library inrl

Where do you get time?! But seriously a good haul.. Is this what you've been working on for the past year, or longer/less??

Multiplayer games are not so easy to come by and fully enjoy. Have had more of a kick out of playing solo games alongside Scuba but would love to play multi. Might pick up Rocket League as is on sale on Humble Bundle. Do you pick up games on PC much??

edit: p.s ty for pics, musta been a lot of effort, here is emot for you hard work: /giraffe3

PostPosted: January 17th, 2016, 6:46 am 
Awards
! your foggot !
! your foggot !

Yogurt tokens: 5845
hot dang. We should play mh3u together one day. But we should skype while we do. U should build or buy a good pc. Recording games is way easier on there!

If you wanna c, I've been workin on some stuff myself for the youtubes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-hgCd8 ... nneredNate

You could read the description for what im lookin to do but i'll just summarize real quick: I'm gonna be doing a lets play of FFT, but it'll be more of a let's watch tbh. I'm not going to have any gameplay because frankly, it's boring. and I haven't seen anyone doing the game justice because ppl get 10 minutes into an hour and a half long episode 1 and think "wel this is funky, close*"

So ya, I wanna bring the story/art/music out in the game because it's an all time favorite of mine and no1 seems to understand that watching ppl play glorified chess isn't fun @ all

@Krys, I have over 200 steam games, don't even try 2 compare me 2 this whelp

PostPosted: January 17th, 2016, 7:25 am 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Azpire wrote:
Omg that's like 2x Nate's steam library inrl

Where do you get time?! But seriously a good haul.. Is this what you've been working on for the past year, or longer/less??

Multiplayer games are not so easy to come by and fully enjoy. Have had more of a kick out of playing solo games alongside Scuba but would love to play multi. Might pick up Rocket League as is on sale on Humble Bundle. Do you pick up games on PC much??

edit: p.s ty for pics, musta been a lot of effort, here is emot for you hard work: /giraffe3

Yeah, this has been my main project throughout the past couple years basically. I bought my 3DS in April of 2014, started Wii/U collecting about the same time. Bought a PS3 in June 2015. In this past year, I also decide to beef up my Gamecube, PS2, and DS collections a little.

I haven't even played half of the games I've gathered in this timeframe since I don't rly have the time )-::: I've been making more time for um... actually PLAYING games lately instead of doing something useful. Kirby's Return to Dream Land is a gr8 coop multiplayer game. It plays a lot like Super Star, supports 4 players, and lets you play as Meta Knight and DeDeDe.
I haven't attempted PC gaming in a long time. Too many console games 2 play. ty 4 /giraffe3

Scubastove wrote:
hot dang. We should play mh3u together one day. But we should skype while we do. U should build or buy a good pc. Recording games is way easier on there!

If you wanna c, I've been workin on some stuff myself for the youtubes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-hgCd8 ... nneredNate

You could read the description for what im lookin to do but i'll just summarize real quick: I'm gonna be doing a lets play of FFT, but it'll be more of a let's watch tbh. I'm not going to have any gameplay because frankly, it's boring. and I haven't seen anyone doing the game justice because ppl get 10 minutes into an hour and a half long episode 1 and think "wel this is funky, close*"

So ya, I wanna bring the story/art/music out in the game because it's an all time favorite of mine and no1 seems to understand that watching ppl play glorified chess isn't fun @ all

@Krys, I have over 200 steam games, don't even try 2 compare me 2 this whelp

ye we should pl8y it. I'd probably be too low level, though, which would kinda suck. skype is a hassle! Does the game have built-in voice chat? I don't remember.
Yes, I need a new PC. It's hard to justify buying one when I buy new console games every month, though. New PC = no games for a few months to balance things out. It just can't be done!

@utubes: Your video is pretty gr8, I'd be interested to see more. It definitely looks like a legit utube experience 4 the big leagues. I should steal ur ideas to make mine more interesting. Your accent caught me way off guard, though. Is that how you talk now or are you just faking it? FFT rulez

n8, ultimate buyer of games 2 collect virtual dust.......
.....maybe?
my pix show 228 games, and that's counting bundled games such as FF Anthologies (Chrono Trigger + FF4) as just 1 game instead of 2
+ not including my GB/GBC/GBA, NES, SNES, N64 games

tbh I didn't think I even had half as many as u at a glance

PostPosted: January 28th, 2016, 2:01 am 
Awards
! your foggot !
! your foggot !

Yogurt tokens: 5845
wups, only just now saw this. thanks for the compliments, i've been lazy lately tho and need to get backk on track w/ the vids. I don't talk normally @ all in that video caus I was trying to enunciate a lot more. I sound like an announcer for a tv show or somethin, it's pretty weird i agree. I also cut out the silent bits and pauses in my normal speech. i literally cut out 3 minutes of nothing but silence in between me speaking those sentences.

Mh3u has built in voice chat ya, but wii u VOIP sucks major ding. skype's not a hassle, you can get it on your phone if you are a total babby and won't get it on pc. anyway, since you have a smrtphone there's leagues better ways 2 comunic8. also MH3 doesn't have lvls. I can take off most of my uber gear, put on noob toxic waste and im the xact same as u.

wtf, that does NOT look like over 200 grames!!!