Latest C-Mix

Home Movies Games Comics Characters
Downloads History Miscellaneous Forum

ACE Character Designer
It is currently December 14th, 2018, 4:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, gtfo.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Poster Message Extra info
 Post subject: Re: I am playing video games
PostPosted: January 28th, 2016, 4:43 am 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Yogurt tokens: 10920
Scubastove wrote:
I don't talk normally @ all in that video caus I was trying to enunciate a lot more. I sound like an announcer for a tv show or somethin, it's pretty weird i agree. I also cut out the silent bits and pauses in my normal speech. i literally cut out 3 minutes of nothing but silence in between me speaking those sentences.

Silent bit$???? But the whole video looks elaborately scripted so far?

I also have to talk unnaturally when I record my voice. Normally I'm extra mumbly, I guess. It's weird how your voice sounds different from your own perspective compared to how it sounds when projected towards others. I still don't get the Aus. accent though!!

Quote:
anyway, since you have a smrtphone there's leagues better ways 2 comunic8. also MH3 doesn't have lvls. I can take off most of my uber gear, put on noob toxic waste and im the xact same as u.

o ya, I forgot about using my phone. Maybe my new (?) mic would give better results, though, if I could stop being a lazy piece of toxic waste and bother to have my computer running while playing a game.
I would h8 to put on noob toxic waste and have attacks bounce off of enemies again.

Quote:
wtf, that does NOT look like over 200 grames!!!

i no!!

PostPosted: January 30th, 2016, 12:56 am 
Awards
! your foggot !
! your foggot !

Yogurt tokens: 6015
ya, it was elaboratly scripted, but even so, in the RAW UNEDITED DIRECTOR'S CUT, I still had long bouts of silence inbetween the things I said. Hard to explain, but just simple gaps in sentence structure (+ breathing) over a 5 minute period, a lot of it is actually silence for me, since i don't talk like a bat out of hell.

n ya, mh3u will be fine. just learn 2 use switch axe and never bounce again. lets play!!!!!

PostPosted: February 10th, 2016, 11:40 am 
Awards
Experienced
Experienced

Yogurt tokens: 675
For anyone interested, on steam until feb 12th I believe. Locket Reague is on sale and It is completely worth every penny. Fantastic casual game and you can even get competitive if you'd like. Just a lot of fun and silly car customising is pretty great, also I'm lonely without friends to play rocket league very often with /speechless

And on a disapointed with myself note, https://steamdb.info/calculator/ input "baskins" in the ID prompt. I have spent more money and hours of my life than I would like. I think perhaps I win with the whole steam games number thingy.

And if anyone is looking for a new and somewhat cheap multiplayer/singleplayer experience, I'd recommend looking at Scrap Mechanic. Some of the most ridiculous and light hearted fun I've had in a while. It looks to me like it has potential to be such a good co-op multiplayer game. I would find it amusing to no ends having the ability to put together silly cars and planes with other people and then attempting to do races, driving adventures, mech battles, and putting together crafts that have multiple drivers seats and having each person control a piece of it, like a megazord. /genius

PostPosted: February 22nd, 2016, 6:51 am 
Awards
! your foggot !
! your foggot !

Yogurt tokens: 6015
just saw this: Krystal and I have been interested in rocket reague. Very tempting... perhaps we'll pick it up next sale?

Post new topic This topic is locked, gtfo.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2