All times are UTC - 6 hours

Poster Message Extra info
 Post subject: Return of the comics
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2016, 5:47 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Yogurt tokens: 10295
As I mentioned in my last announcement, I was working on a Zelda video. It's been done for a few weeks. I already uploaded it to Facebook and lost the contest. I was planning to upload it to YouTube, but the how unfortunate video conversion program I used really dropped the video quality. I tried several, but all to no avail. Maybe I just need a better computer. Anyway, I was also planning to modify the video a bit to remove mention of the contest so that it's more suitable for general purposes, but I don't feel like messing with that and file conversions again right now. So, I just uploaded the original SWF video here. It might not be very exciting, so don't expect too much.

Nate pestered me slightly to make some C-Mix, so I did. They're not amazing, but it's something, right? I'm usually too lazy or sleepy throughout the week, so Sunday seems like the most likely day of the week I'll make new comics. Of course, I'm not making any guarantees, but I'll possibly aim to make some every Sunday or every second Sunday for a while. Maybe.

As I browsed my files to stick a preloader on my Zelda video, I noticed my old WhACKASS WORKShIFTS video. I watched it and enjoyed the progress I had on it. I remember I asked the composer if he'd be cool with me making a music video for the song and he seemed pretty impressed with the progress I had at the time. I wonder if he was disappointed I stopped working on it or if he didn't notice? The year 2014 showing at the start of the video really puts things into perspective. I've ignored that project for a whopping 2 years already! But who knows? I might find myself working on it again at some point. It's not impossible! I did the same thing with Copy Ninja 2.

The past few days, I've been working on some writing for an old project. I think I've mentioned it before at some point. Basically, it's something I've been writing on and off for the past decade. It's supposed to be a really big and elaborate project, which I will most likely convey in comic form when it's ready. I'm just mentioning this for no reason, don't expect to see this project within the next few years.

Post subject: Re: Return of the comics
PostPosted: April 4th, 2016, 4:45 pm 
Awards
! your foggot !
! your foggot !

Yogurt tokens: 5845
expectations will be kept low, as always /mrushton

that said, holy lolirl @ facebook cmix

PostPosted: April 11th, 2016, 6:33 pm 
Awards
An Improved Society's #1 fan and interpreter

Yogurt tokens: 13115
hi about to read the c-mix

PostPosted: April 11th, 2016, 6:34 pm 
Awards

pretty good

PostPosted: April 11th, 2016, 6:45 pm 
Awards

I really liked your Zelda video. I didn't have the same experience that you did but I still felt a bit of nostalgia just from watching it, because it allowed me to recall being a kid and playing zelda for the first time as well, and how amazing and imaginative the worlds are, how beautiful the music is, and how the experience as a whole is nothing short of a real adventure. I probably agree that Majora's mask is one of the best games, though I've only completed three of them and only played maybe 5 of them. I kinda feel a newfound interest in playing them again soon, but school has overtaken my life and made me unable to do anything fun. I wanna change that next year. Anyways, great video, hope you win

PostPosted: April 11th, 2016, 8:59 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Yogurt tokens: 10295
skutieos wrote:
Anyways, great video, hope you win

oops I already lost a long time ago

I hope next year you'll have more time to have fun, too. After all, 2017 is the year of the Solar Eclipse Viewing Party! We've been planning this thing for like, 4 years!

@C-Mix: ty 4 ur flattery

PostPosted: April 12th, 2016, 10:17 am 
Awards

I still hope you win anyways