All times are UTC - 6 hours

Poster Message Extra info
 Post subject: Running late
PostPosted: June 28th, 2016, 2:23 am 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Yogurt tokens: 10800
This week's comic is a bit late, sorry about that. It's been taking a lot of time for me to make a single comic, which is fairly disappointing to me. Also it drains me and makes my drawing fingers hurt. I've always tried to kinda alternate the workload on my comics to avoid burning myself out. That is, I'd do 2-panel and 3-panel comics for a few weeks in a row, possibly throwing in a 4-panel comic, then I might do a big comic (5+ panels) and go back to my ideas that take less effort. Naturally, I tried to do the same thing since I started up again, but somehow I ended up doing a lot of big comics. I guess I'm running low on simpler ideas.

It's a sorta troublesome predicament. These comics have been taking me, like, 6 hours or more to create even though they're not very complex or detailed. Part of me wants to be lazy and take a break. Possibly practice drawing a bit to work on my speed. The other part of me loves creating and publishing things for everyone to see, though. I like how my comics are easy to access and show how I've improved over the years. I also like having a large quantity of comics and feel like I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Anyway, so you might see inconsistency in the comic updates. Or you might not. I'm not very reliable when it comes to my personal projects. I wish I could find the time/motivation to redesign the site already.