All times are UTC - 6 hours

Poster Message Extra info
 Post subject: Another quiet year
PostPosted: July 13th, 2019, 8:00 am 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Yogurt tokens: 10950
Well, things never seem to go exactly as planned. Fixing up my trashed property has been a disaster. It's been draining my energy and eating up all my free time for the past few months. A month or two ago, it was at a point where it seemed like the most troublesome parts were over and that it should be smooth sailing for the rest of the job, but everything ended up taking way longer than it ever should have. I haven't had time to make art, play games, spend time with my wife, or properly look after myself. My job has involved repetitive motions on my wrist all day, every day, causing my wrist to be in pain even when I'm not using it; however, I haven't been able to take any time to try and treat it or do exercises to strengthen it.

I'm hoping things will change soon. Maybe another week or two will be enough for my trashed property, but I dunno, it just keeps dragging on and on forever. I really want to have time to make art again, though there might end up being some delays due to my wrist's condition. Well, despite that, I did draw a bit this past week; I started preparing some new things to post on Cloudflash's anniversary in August. So, I mean, it's possible for me to draw; doing so is good for my mind, which has been deprived of creative joy for so long. My wrist doesn't really appreciate it, though.