All times are UTC - 6 hours

Poster Message Extra info
 Post subject: Miscellaneous updates
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2009, 7:44 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Yogurt tokens: 10900
I finally placed an actual link to the Cloudflash Characters page somewhere on the site, so now it's possible to find it without going to that one forum topic or memorizing the URL. The link can be found in the Miscellaneous section for now... I plan to have a link to it in the site navigation later. It'll probably swap places with the "Credits" button, but I need to think of a new look for the buttons before I do so. I might draw a cloud or something for the button template. I also added a page with some of my Nintendo DS drawings on it to the Miscellaneous section. I was literally only able to find a few pictures of "Deneb" on Google Images, so I'm mostly hoping that Google Images will pick that up. Cloudflash pretty much stands no chance in hell if people are Googling stuff like "free games", but I think it can put up a good fight when it comes to uncommon stuff like this, though our page rank has been dropping a bit... Anyhow... Lastly, I added my first rant-like thing to the Miscellaneous section, as well. I've been meaning to write some tl;dr's about my views on life. I sometimes ended up doing so on other forums, but it was all in bits and pieces, some parts not fully explained... I think I said everything I wanted to in one essay, though. I have other in-depth views on smaller things in life, but this one's just about life in general.

Wait, that wasn't the last thing... I also added some more avatars to the forum's avatar gallery. I created a new section there called "Cloudflash", which contains avatars of Cloudflash characters as well as the random people that appear in the Cloudflash Mix comics. I usually have a hard time making generic characters for the comics, so I'm going to give the ones I've used some names and start recycling them. You may recognize two of the guys from the most recent comic; the orange-haired guy is from "Rebels" and the blond-haired guy is from "A True Friend". I'm not going to add them to the Cloudflash Characters page, but I might make a "Cloudflash Mix Characters" page later.

Oh, and more input is needed on the forum for whether or not I should do two Cloudflash Mix comics per week or not and what day the second comic should be on.