All times are UTC - 6 hours

Poster Message Extra info
 Post subject: Blurred clouds...
PostPosted: April 16th, 2009, 8:33 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Yogurt tokens: 10830
I've been meaning to put a small blur on the clouds in the Cloudflash logo. The way I make clouds nowadays produces decent results, but I think the blur really finishes the job. So, yeah... I did that.
Some of you may have noticed I've been messing around with the Cloudflash Mix comic layout you've come to know and love... I think the first time I combined two panels into one was in comic #61. Sometimes there's just no need for that line down the middle... It makes it so I have to cram the text bubbles into smaller areas and it means I have to draw two backgrounds when I can get away with one! I took it to the next level when I made comic #85 just one large panel! Ah, laziness... but like with the three panel comics, there was just really no need to draw more than what was necessary. And today a two panel comic... And I have one idea that would be more than four panels, but that'll have to wait until I'm willing to draw that much.

Once again, I've been slowly putting some effort into attempting to learn Japanese... Just reading stuff is boring; I think I learn better when I practise or make use of what I know. That said, I've made two Japanese quizzes to help me memorize some words and practise reading hiragana and katakana; one for fruits/vegetables and one for meat/fish. Most of you will probably have no use for such things, but I've put them in the Miscellaneous section, anyways.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this, but I converted "Danno's Rush" to .dpg format two months ago. That means people with Nintendo DS homebrew can watch it on their DS (using the MoonShell homebrew software). It can be found in the Downloads section.