All times are UTC - 6 hours

Poster Message Extra info
 Post subject: Morose bubble
PostPosted: July 26th, 2009, 3:31 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Yogurt tokens: 10900
I added Morose to the little bubble in the top-right corner on the main site, meaning he might show up there sometimes. I also updated the backgrounds for all of the character bubble things, but you'd need to clear your cache or refresh the page to see that change... You need to get the same bubble twice in a row when refreshing in order for that to be effective, though. Here are all the Cloudflash character bubbles so you can just refresh this page to get them all updated.
Image Image Image Image Image
Morose was also added to the bottom of every page where those tiny versions of the Cloudflash characters are. I'll probably add Morose to the "Cloudflash Characters" page today, too.

Also, there's a new Super yo-yo comic by Skutieos. You can find it in the Comics section or click this explanation.

edit: There's another Super yo-yo comic today, and the "A Bunch of less fortunately educated Geeks in Sweatshirts" comic series has been removed by request of its creator.