All times are UTC - 6 hours

Poster Message Extra info
 Post subject: Awesome new wallpaper
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2009, 7:42 am 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Yogurt tokens: 10900
Have you ever played River City Ransom? In this day and age, probably not. It's a great NES game. Anyhow, I made a wallpaper based on the game in openCanvas. It's available in two sizes, 1024x768 and 1440x900, and you can find it in the Downloads section. The larger size should fit or stretch well on wide screen monitors. The background is from one of the "Sticksville" maps in the game, though some details vary. You'll only find one of the characters in the wallpaper in the actual game, but I used a sprite sheet as reference so I could make all of the people there look River City Ransom style.
I made a new page for my openCanvas art; I put a link to it in the Miscellaneous section.

Also, I reset the Cloudflash Mix hitcounter, which is on this page. I kept a record of the previous hits by writing it down manually, so that old one won't update anymore. I had a hard time believe C-Mix actually had that many hits, so I wanted to see how many hits it would get in a shorter amount of time... Much to my surprise, there were already 13 unique hits and 100 total hits within just one day. I'm wondering if search engine crawlers are playing some role in this or something...