All times are UTC - 6 hours

Poster Message Extra info
 Post subject: Get Drawn Into Cloudflash Mix contest
PostPosted: August 16th, 2009, 1:13 am 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Yogurt tokens: 10900
Cloudflash's anniversary is coming up. I'll try to make a few C-Mix comics to celebrate... Also, I've hidden three images on the site... They look like these:
Find them and then post in this topic (or email me if the forum is down or if you aren't a member). Post the links of the pages you found them on. If you find all three, you'll get to be drawn into a Cloudflash Mix comic! Yippee. Only the first person to do so will get drawn in... If you find all three, please include a detailed description of your appearance and/or a photo. The images can be hidden anywhere on Cloudflash (excluding the forum).

I'm also promoting Cloudflash at Gaia... They will similarly be searching for certain images all over Cloudflash, but their images will be different and I'll be giving them items/gold at Gaia Online if they win. If you see them and you don't have a Gaia account, just ignore them or whatever.

In other news...
My sister was using the computer pretty much all day... I reviewed the readings, meanings, and stroke orders of the 80 grade 1 Japanese kanji, I worked out, I went to the store to buy ham, lettuce, and icecream sandwiches... What was I to do, then? I ended up drawing a picture of Morose, Butch, and Grant (spoiler alert) to use as a cover page for Final World Quest. You can see it here. After that, I looked for and found a bunch of old drawings and storyboards that I made years ago... As some of you may remember, I once mentioned that I was making a comic on paper featuring Kazushi, but I ended up scrapping the project and just keeping that character. I read through the few pages of it that I had and found some jokes and stuff I could use... and some character designs that I could work with, too! I've been planning to make a new webcomic series featuring Kazushi and another character (who once appeared on an "under construction" notice)... I'm still writing the script and stuff.
Drawing on paper is a lot harder than I remembered... No "undo" button, no precise eraser...

Post subject: Re: Get Drawn Into Cloudflash Mix contest
PostPosted: August 16th, 2009, 3:15 am 
Awards
An Improved Society's #1 fan and interpreter

Yogurt tokens: 13125
holy hell, you hid them well. I can't think of any other pages to look for, unless its in like a page for some individual movie or comic... I even tried the 404 page, Laugh Out Loud (L.O.L. for short).

edit: i thought I found them but I hadn't, when i read the news right after the first paragraph I immediately looked for the pictures, so i disregarded the important 2nd paragraph.

Last edited by skutieos on August 16th, 2009, 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: August 16th, 2009, 3:50 am 
Awards
For being more high tech than ever before, people sure are stupid these days
For being more high tech than ever before, people sure are stupid these days

Yogurt tokens: 5940
I don't think this is an exactly fair contest, as the winner is basically the person who views the forums first after you posting this.

Also, Skuteios, you only found one, the other two that you 'found', the first and the second links you posted, appear to to be for Danno's Gaia competition.

It was fairly easy if you know how to cheat, but for that reason I won't be entering the competition, it wouldn't be fair.

PostPosted: August 16th, 2009, 3:57 am 
Awards

oh snap

edit: I have found 3 gold coins now... how come the only ones I find don't even count? grah. I also found one with like horseheads on it or something.

more edit: gave up. in all, I found 3 coins, horseheads, katana, and goldish thing that looks like a hat. oh well. I can't believe I just spent an hour on that :P

PostPosted: August 16th, 2009, 1:55 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Laugh Out Loud (L.O.L. for short). Well, the people at Gaia found all their things, so I'll get rid of those soon. Maybe I'll give some hints if no one finds the things here by tomorrow...

@Equalsdee: I feared there'd be some way to cheat... I assumed people could maybe look in the image directory and somehow search the entire site for the file names of the files in there, but it seems 110mb made it impossible to look at directories... and I gave all of the things different file names rather than giving them the same name and a number. And I put them all into one image for the news post so people wouldn't be able to look up the file names like that /scream My other guess was that there might be some way to see what pages have been updated recently, but I don't have an RSS feed or whatever, so I assumed that wouldn't be a problem...

PostPosted: August 16th, 2009, 6:04 pm 
Awards
Quite eligible for the ACFAFCTTSAFAOC

Yogurt tokens: 60

ROYAL STRAIGHT FLUSH romaji lyrics

http://cloudflash.net/lyrics_royal_straight_flush.php

Kung Fu by Danny Poloskei

http://cloudflash.net/MpKungFu.php

An Improved Society 12 - "johnny depp"

http://cloudflash.net/CpCRookter12.php

PostPosted: August 16th, 2009, 6:11 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

You've found them all, good work. Thou art winner. Any specifics on how you should look in C-Mix, or are the details the same as when I made your pixel guy?

PostPosted: August 16th, 2009, 6:13 pm 
Awards

Yogurt tokens: 60
Just do whatever. I'm not to fussed.

inb4 888888

PostPosted: August 16th, 2009, 9:29 pm 
Awards

good job... I had checked all those pages, I cant believed I missed them.

PostPosted: August 17th, 2009, 12:11 pm 
Awards
Casual acquaintance
Casual acquaintance

Yogurt tokens: 550
Whoa... I had a 0% chance of even finding one... Laugh Out Loud (L.O.L. for short). You put them where I've never looked before! ><