All times are UTC - 6 hours

Poster Message Extra info
 Post subject: Awards
PostPosted: August 2nd, 2011, 2:06 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Yogurt tokens: 10800
This topic lists all the awards that are/were available excluding the ACFAFCTTSAFAOC.

Note that I might take a little while to bestow them upon applicable users and that I might not bother awarding certain ones to people for the past.

Image Banned: This isn't something you should aim for... but I'm not letting that stop me from adding an amusing award for it!
Image Cameo: Indicates the user has appeared in some kind of Cloudflash project. Small art projects/drawings don't count for cameos.
Image Fan artist: Submitted fan art, i.e. some sort of picture containing Cloudflash characters.
Image Game tester (bronze): Tested some game project of mine and maybe made some general comment.
Image Game tester (silver): Tested some game project of mine and reported a bug or made some seemingly useful suggestion.
Image Game tester (gold): Tested some game project of mine and gave some useful feedback that actually caused the game to be improved.
Image MMO (bronze): Played some MMO with me for a few days.
Image MMO (silver): Played some MMO with me sorta casually.
Image MMO (gold): Played some MMO with me pretty frequently.
Image Reactivator: Organized, planned, managed, whatever... Did something pretty big to bring some life to the forum, i.e. something bigger than making a few new topics or recruiting a couple friends that hung around for a week.
Image i so :D for Skutieos' birthday: Somewhat of a joke, but it can be obtained by participating in an animating contest on Skutieos' birthday within the deadline. The contest has been held in the past once officially and once unofficially; there's no telling when the next one might be. This award allows its owner to show his/her pride for Skutieos' birthday and entitles the owner permission to rock.
Image Slavedriver: Paid yogurt to make me have to work on one of my projects... or something like that.
Image Submitter: Submitted something of acceptable quality/value to Cloudflash.
Image 500 poster: Made it to 500 posts.
Image 1000 poster: Made it to a somewhat satisfactory 1000 posts.
Image 2000 poster: Made it to a whopping 2000 posts.
Image Lifetime Membership to Cloudflash: A prestigious award given to those who achieve 3000 posts.
Image Good report: Made a report that was useful and/or amusing.
Image Met Danno: Met Danno in real life!
Image Idler: Known to frequently idle in the chatbox.
Image Cloudflash propaganda: Created and shared some sort of Cloudflash propaganda... or something along those lines.

Game host: The numeral indicates the game that was hosted. For example, if C. Rookter ran a guessing game (I), a versus text-based RPG (II), and a "you laugh, you lose" game (III). He may have obtained silver (I), bronze (II), gold (III) - that is to say each individual game is ranked on its own and the numeral only counts the number of games hosted. More numerals might be added for further games hosted or there might just be a general "game host" award. The colour of the award indicates how successful the game was. The game host award is only given for forum games posted in the Non-Dairy Zone and the games may not be a copy of games that were already started/made before. You could still make such games, you just wouldn't get an award for it.
ImageImageImage Game host (bronze): Created and managed an unsuccessful game. Excluding the host, there was only 2 or 3 participants. The host maybe changed and added some rules along the way. The game may or may not have actually ended.
ImageImageImage Game host (silver): Created and managed a semi-successful game. Excluding the host, there was 3 or more participants. The host maybe changed and added some rules along the way. The game ended, but possibly due to the host's rule changes.
ImageImageImage Game host (gold): Created and managed a successful game. Excluding the host, there was 4 or more participants. The game and rules were consistent and things ended properly.

Yogurt items: These are essentially useless and don't really prove anything. They are provided as is and have no physical equivalent. You can exchange yogurt tokens to obtain them.
Image Yogurt: A standard cup of Cloudflash brand yogurt. Contains 1 yogurt token on the wrapper.
Image Premium yogurt: A more expensive cup of Cloudflash brand yogurt. It probably contains more vitamins or something and the packaging makes it look like it probably tastes better. Contains 1 yogurt token on the wrapper.
Image Yogurt spoon: A stainless steel teaspoon manufactured specifically for yogurt consumption.
Image Yogurt clippers: A device used to remove the wrapping from a cup of yogurt and extract the yogurt token.
Image Yogurt opener: A handy tool used to manually open a cup of yogurt. It's a little tricky to use, though. The tool is made of stainless steel and the handle is made from some grippy sort of rubber. There's a hole in the lower handle so you can tie a string through it to hang it among other items in your kitchen or so you can attach it to a keychain.
Image Mint condition yogurt token: It looks just like any other yogurt token, but it's made out of 100%* solid silver instead of that flimsy wrapping paper from your yogurt cup. This token was printed in limited quantities and has never been touched by human hands. It has a universal protective case; no matter what computer you access it from, you'll be unable to leave a fingerprint on it. Some believe that it will be worth more in the future for some reason, but its actual yogurt value is the same as just 1 yogurt token, i.e. you can exchange the mint condition yogurt token the same way you can exchange standard yogurt tokens.

*Is actually 0%. May contain trace amounts of peanuts.

Post subject: Re: Awards
PostPosted: August 2nd, 2011, 2:06 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

I am holding this post captive for some additional notes.

[Reveal] Spoiler: August 2011
August 02, 2011

*EqualsDee has been given this thing Image for creating the ACFAFCTTSAFAOC and running it all these years.
*Skutieos has been awarded Image "slavedriver" for his past years of attempting to get me to work on Hero's Revenge with yogurt requests.
*Cameos Image!
  • Talz has made a cameo in C-Mix #021.
  • Atanamir has made cameos in C-Mix #071, C-Mix #125, and The Copy Ninja's Return.
  • Naomi has made a cameo in C-Mix #128.
  • Skutieos has made cameos in Dannomon and C-Mix #205.
  • Azuryth has made a cameo in C-Mix #205.
  • Azpire has made a cameo in C-Mix #205.
  • Kasumei has made a cameo in C-Mix #205.
  • I bet Hisho cameo'd himself in C-Mix #065. The sneaky rascal.
  • Scubastove made a cameo in C-Mix #192.
  • And I've made tons of cameos, of course.
*Skutieos and I played a little Haven & Hearth together before... Image and I think a little with Rusty and Honor, not that they've ever posted much... Image also Kaly on H&H and DFO.
*Max Image and Landpower Image had a bit more involvement with me on H&H. I guess I played Spawn of Satan for more than a few days with Atanamir, Azuryth, Talz, Cruise, Leo, Puppygirl, Knives, daddywyte, vampireofsol, and Scubastove. Also some H&H with Azpire and Scubastove. Image Image Image I played a bit o' DFO with Powder Rune, Jaybeezy, and RAMSESINDAHOUSE, though most of the time we just talked.
*I played a fair share of DFO with Kasumei and DragonCola. I played tons of stuff with Hisho once upon a time Image!
*Other people I played MMOs with before were probably in negligible amounts. If you feel you've been wronged, you need to post more so you don't get forgotten. At first glance, these MMO awards have little to nothing to do with Cloudflash, but it's thanks to you guys that I was able to ignore my projects as much as I did.
*Skutieos has submitted things... and so has Pyre... and Ruecks, DJ Stitched Mouth, Naomi, TI, and Bomber109. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
*Previous game testing and game hosting is being ignored and shall start on a fresh slate.

[Reveal] Spoiler: September - December 2011
October 14, 2011

*Late notice, but a good ol' bronze MMO award Image for DemonGuy due to Minecrafting with me for a bit.
*Kasumei hits 500 posts! Image

November 27, 2011

*Hisho Hiro makes a cameo in C-Mix #219! Image

December 04, 2011

*Cruise gets temporarily banned! Image

December 29, 2011

*Late to mention, but Azuryth hits 500 posts! Image

[Reveal] Spoiler: January - June 2012
March 31, 2012

*80 posts late, Cruise is given his 500 poster award. Image
*One hundred and FIFTY posts late, Fawx is given HIS 500 poster award. Image

April 04, 2012

*Kasumei hits 1000 posts! Image

May 09, 2012

*EqualsDee makes a cameo in C-Mix #223. Image
*Skutieos makes a cameo in C-Mix #223, but he already has this award!
*Azpire makes a cameo in C-Mix #223, but she already has this award!
*Scubastove makes a cameo in C-Mix #223, but he already has this award!
*Atanamir makes a cameo in C-Mix #223, but he already has this award!
*Cruise makes a cameo in C-Mix #223. Image

[Reveal] Spoiler: July - December 2012
July 27, 2012

*Skutieos is granted a Lifetime Membership to Cloudflash! Image
*Danno, approaching 4000 posts, also receives a Lifetime Membership to Cloudflash. Image

August 13, 2012

*Skutieos acquires a game host Image award for "Paul's Revenge", which didn't end properly!

September 11, 2012

*Arcana89 acquires a bronze MMO award Image for playing some Battleship and Scrabble with me.

September 16, 2012

*Phantom gets the first fan artist Image award for his drawing of Butch.

September 22, 2012

*Aubrey writes "C Rookter" with Cheez-Its, earning a Cloudflash propaganda award! Image
*Naomi, Pyre, Ruecks, elsocko, losingsleeptobehere, rollinhighclass, Hisho Hiro, Erk, Talz, and Kaly have met Danno in real life before, so they all get a Image award!
*Kaly, Skutieos, Aubrey, and Danno receive the idler award Image for idling several hours on a daily basis!

September 30, 2012

*Kasumei is also recognized as an idler! Image

October 01, 2012

*Nezumi, despite being new, has been idling an awful lot! Image

October 08, 2012

*Azpire gets her 500 poster Image award! Gee... if only you had that 1000 poster award...

November 09, 2012

*Skutieos receives a Cloudflash propaganda award Image for the yogurt poster he mailed me.

[Reveal] Spoiler: January - June 2013
January 05, 2013

*Sparquad joins the ranks of the idlers! Image

April 02, 2013

*Hisho obtains his 500 poster award! Image
*Honor easily out-idles Image Cruise!
*Skutieos finally gets his game host award Image for Cloudflash's Underground Gambling Parlor! The ending could've been more conclusive, though.

April 11, 2013

*Cruise is awarded for reaching 1000 posts. Image

June 11, 2013

*Azpire and Scubastove work their way up to MMO gold Image after weeks of Haven & Hearth! Landpower almost makes it, but not quite. Better luck next year.
*Honor works his way up to MMO silver Image from some H&H!
*Aubrey attains MMO bronze Image from a couple days of H&H and possibly other miniscule amounts of playing MMOs with me. Not very impressive.
*By Skutieos' referral, Kasumei is promoted to Slavedriver Image for his terribly picky/complicated request with frequent changes. Well, I'm not gonna finish it, so take THAT!

[Reveal] Spoiler: July - December 2013
July 04, 2013

*Fawx reached 1000 posts sometime recently, but I didn't notice until today! Image

July 18, 2013

*And the banned award Image goes to......................... Fawx for being an toilet paper!

October 20, 2013

*Hishotodo demonstrates great capabilities as an idler. Image
*Scubastove has 660 posts and is well overdue for his 500 poster Image award!

October 23, 2013

*Vera Farmiga's Feet manages to become an idler Image through a brave idling effort.

October 26, 2013

*Fish and Derechu prove their worth as idlers. Image Image

October 28, 2013

*Fish makes a good report Image that causes me to lolirl. "I think he's flaming. I'm not exactly sure what an "F" is, though... I figure it isn't a good thing."
Reported post wrote:
UbuntuTheOS wrote:
Vera Farmiga's Feet wrote:
UbuntuTheOS wrote:
First off, if you knew in what context I was talking about when it came to hacking(and by that, i mean appreciating coding), you'd know that hackers(good ones, not bad ones) tend to want to make programs run on slow machines. I don't need a fancy graphics card or shiznit to do what I do. So don't start with me and hardware. Besides, I found a better way to record myself playing video games if I want.

oh my ... Anyhow, my point stands. Good day. god stop

dont worry when u get to know me more my grade will drop to like a d-
im at least 5x more annoying if i talk to you regularly

pls, ur a ... Anyhow, my point stands. Good day. F

October 31, 2013

*DoomBlitz follows suit and displays idling Image capabilities.

November 02, 2013

*Azpire manages to reach 1000 posts Image, but can she make it to 2000?
*Starscream makes a report that is not amazing by itself, but has funny Image contrast to the topic. "HES LIKE FOLLOWING ME AROUND SAYING SHUT UP OMG WE'RE NOT FRIENDS DONT DO THAT.,.,."
Reported post situation wrote:
Starscream wrote:
Hiyuu wrote:
shut up dude

Who me? Do you like want ta be friends or something?

November 15, 2013

*Cryomoon subtley idles Image to greatness.

December 11, 2013

*Starscream (Megatron) and Honor receive late 500 poster awards! ImageImage

[Reveal] Spoiler: January - June 2014
January 02, 2014

*Kasumei has 2040 posts and receives his 2000 poster award Image a little late!

January 06, 2014

*Skutieos draws Wof! Image

March 18, 2014

*Scubastove recently achieved 1000 posts. Image Congragulations.

June 05, 2014

*Kaly Image and Erk Image receive gold MMO awards late. We played a whole lot of Killing Floor together in the past few months.
*Kasumei is banned for 2 weeks because he and his imposter and only bringing negativity to the community with blatant trolling. For shame... Image

June 07, 2014

*EqualsDee gets his 2000 poster award Image a little bit late.

June 20, 2014

*Skutieos meets Danno! Image

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2011, 3:40 pm 
Awards
An Improved Society's #1 fan and interpreter

Yogurt tokens: 13125
Oh god, this is awesome

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2011, 3:53 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

I was thinking of waiting till Cloudflash's anniversary to release these, but I went ahead and made them today and couldn't help but post them! I still have some other award ideas that I'll probably add in the near future (possibly today).

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2011, 3:58 pm 
Awards

Yogurt tokens: 13125
So can I purchase some yogurt trinkets? Are they in stock and such yet?

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2011, 4:09 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

I'm currently working on going through Yogurts "R" Us and updating it. I'm guessing they'll be available by tomorrow or something.

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2011, 7:28 pm 
Awards
Forgetful
Forgetful

Yogurt tokens: 10250
nvm the stuff im getting was mentioned in the 2nd post DISREGARD THIS

This is pretty neat, though.

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2011, 8:06 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

I think I got all the awards distributed now...

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2011, 1:10 am 
Awards
Quite eligible for the ACFAFCTTSAFAOC
Quite eligible for the ACFAFCTTSAFAOC

Yogurt tokens: 60
Silver MMO award?! This is an outrage!!!11! To think of all the montage training I gave you in the castle on Spawn of Satan, Or killing auto'ers, blocking newbs from newb island and more. I thought those were golden memories. Obviously just how unfortunate silver plated to you?

p.s. Laugh Out Loud (L.O.L. for short) at new way to get rid of peoples yogurt tokens, so you don't have to work for them.

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2011, 4:44 am 
Awards
For being more high tech than ever before, people sure are stupid these days
For being more high tech than ever before, people sure are stupid these days

Yogurt tokens: 5940
Hmm, I am wondering why I have yet to appear as a cameo in one of your comics... Am I not good enough for you?