All times are UTC - 6 hours

Poster Message Extra info
 Post subject: 13 years of unfinished projects and excuses
PostPosted: August 18th, 2017, 1:19 pm 
Awards
! Penpal !
! Penpal !

Yogurt tokens: 10755
Well, here we are. Cloudflash's 13th anniversary. I made 4 comics to celebrate the occasion. I intended to make more, but I've had a pretty busy work schedule. This year has been pretty bad for projects overall. I've been able to make more artwork for [insert MMO project], at least. I have a few drawings in progress, hopefully to be completed before the year is over. I still want to do the site redesign thing, but I just haven't had the patience to sit down and learn how to make a decent website. There isn't much need to say more than that since we've all heard my excuses plenty of times in the past.

I'm not really sure what else to say on the Cloudflash front. I'm posting all this during my lunch break at work and I'm just about out of time. I want to do more, but haven't had the time/energy, etc. I'm making no promises, but we'll see if I might start making comics on a somewhat regular basis again in the near future. Remember when C-Mix used to be called "Occasional Comics"? Yeah, me neither. That was 10 years ago! Anyway, it is slightly comical that my consistent comic series has gone back to rare updates. You could say I'm celebrating Cloudflash's roots in an obscure way.